quarta-feira, 20 de maio de 2009

The red bridge

We might have everything we want
We might buy everyone we need
But we just don’t know where to go
( We just don’t know )
Though we feel secure
With Lots of friends around
We’re so afraid of the unknown
We just don’t know where to go
And it’s good when we don’t have the time to think about it
Life goes easier
Thoughts might hurt


But a stone so strong was used to build the bridge
(Which leads) to a safer place wonderfully prepared
Where nothing is unclear
Cause the light never closes its door
No more fear
There, where the tears will be
Of the purest joy

Lord I love you, Lord I love you, Lord I love you so
You’re my portion, my strong tower
You’re the light which guide me through this dark world
Through this narrow road
I will follow you
Cause I have nowhere to go
I will follow you Lord
Cause you have the eternal words


Texto: Jasiel Calixto

Nenhum comentário: